Hochstein at High Falls Concert Series
- Dates: June 8, 2017 - August 17, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Times: 12:15 - 12:45 PM
- Admission: Free
- Location: Granite Mills Park
- Address: 50 N. Plymouth Avenue Rochester, NY 14614
- Phone: (585) 454-4403
- Web Site: http://hochstein.org/Calendar/Hochstein-at-High-Falls
The noontime, 10-week summer concert series Hochstein at High Falls runs June 8 to August 17, 2017, on Thursday afternoons, beginning at 12:10 pm at the Granite Mills Park near the Pont de Rennes bridge at 104 Platt Street. Click here for a map.
The featured musical talent will vary each week, with styles ranging from jazz and blues to Latin, folk, rock, and Afro-beat/funk fusion. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own seating and lunch, or pick up a lunch at a food truck or one of the many area restaurants, including Fina’s Café and La Luna. Each performance will run approximately 50 minutes. In the event of rain, the indoor concert location will be announced via social media.
The concerts are sponsored by a number of local organizations, including Ardent Learning Center, ASC Graphics, Entercom Communications, SEI Group, HUNT Engineers, Stantec, Mercury Print Productions, Monroe Community College, The Mills at High Falls, Norry Management Corporation, Roberts Communications, Partners + Napier, LMT Technology Solutions, Fina’s Catering and Café, LaBella Associates, The Cabot Group, and The Zoghlin Group.
The 2017 Hochstein at High Falls concerts include:
- June 8 - The Brothers Blue
- June 15 - Something Else
- June 22 - The Dady Brothers
- June 29 - Mambo Kings
- July 13 - Hypnotic Clambake
- July 20 - Lost Wax
- July 27 - The White Hots
- August 3 - DaVines (Fred & Alex Vine)
- August 10 - The Bureau Cats Blues Band
- August 17 - Teagan & the Tweeds Trio