History on Tap
- Dates: June 1, 2018
- Start Time: 5:00 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Times: From: 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Admission: Please visit our website for pricing
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road PO Box 310 Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 538-6822
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/history-on-tap/
Live up happy hour with friends in the midst of our Historic Village! Sample local craft beers, wines, ciders (including our Flint & Steel Bourbon Barrel Cider), and more, including GCV&M's own Fat Ox and Intrepid Ales.
Munch on festival foods from GCV&M restaurants, while live music energizes your evening.
Explore the museum grounds after hours and enjoy special access to our historic homes! Full glasses, bottles and growlers of your favorite beverages will be available for purchase.
- 2 oz. tastings of beers, wines and ciders
- LIVE music
- Costumed guides in buildings throughout the Historic Village
- Access to browse other historic homes the Historic Village