HISTORIC SCOTTSVILLE HOUSE TOUR
- Dates: October 15, 2016
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- End Time: 5:00 PM
- Admission: Single Ticket $25, $45 for Two People
- Location: St. Mary's - Hartmann Hall 99 Main Street, Scottsville, NY 14546
- Address: 99 Main Street Scottsville, NY 14546
- Phone: (585) 294-3065
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/historic-scottsville-house-tour-saturday-october-15th-2016-tickets-26551756017
Do not miss this unique opportunity in historic Scottsville, NY.
The 2016 Scottsville Historic House Tour includes five (5) private Homes, the Sage-Marlowe House, Saint Mary's Chruch, Scottsville Free Library (Windom Hall, built 1892), and a restored one room school house.
Two homes, Sage-Marlowe, and the Scottsville Free Library are listed on the National Historic Register. Private homes include a landmark cobblestone, and a 1915 Arts and Crafts built by the Wells Brothers, and Greek Revivals on historic Rochester Street. Enjoy great design and architecture, American paintings, contemporary custom furniture, and many antiques.
DAY OF THE EVENT:
Exchange your (PRINTED) ticket for a TOUR GUIDE BOOK at any of several designated Parking Areas. Event parking / No Problem !!
Please note: Children under 12 are not encouraged to take the tour. Strollers are not permitted in the private homes; young children must be carried.
What can/can't I bring to the event? No Food or Beverages allowed in Historic Homes. No Photographs or Video in private homes.