Have A Great Hair Day: The Basics of a Great Blow Out
- Dates: March 12, 2018
- Start Time: 6:00 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Admission: $30.00
- Address: 176 Anderson Avenue F109 Rochester, NY 14607
- Phone: (585) 730-7034
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://rochesterbrainery.com/collections/classes/products/have-a-great-hair-day-the-basics-of-a-great-blow-out
“This looks great; can you come to my house and style it for me every morning?” “It won’t look like this again until my next haircut.” Sound familiar? Join us to demystify the salon blow out! What can you expect to learn?
• How to set yourself up for success.
• What products and tools you need to have at home.
• Techniques and tips on how to blow dry.
• How to extend the life of your blow dry.
Please note: All hair lengths are welcome; however this class will be best suited for chin length or longer. Students should bring with them a blow drier, a round brush, and the products you are currently using to blow dry your hair. Also, be sure to write down the name of the shampoo and conditioner you are currently using.