First Responders 5K
- Dates: August 30, 2019
- Start Time: 6:30 PM
- Times: Starting: 06:30 PM
- Admission: Entry fees vary.
- Location: Webster Fireman's Field
- Address: 1193-1207 Ridge Rd Webster, NY 14580
- Phone: 585-732-1090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://yellowjacketracing.com/races/first-responders-5k
The First Responders 5K will recognize the strength, perseverance, and courage of Police Officers, Firefighters, EMTs, and their families in our local community. First Responders put their lives on the line for us every day as they face hardships that most of us will never know. The repetitive negative experience of stressful and potentially traumatic events that First Responders face on a daily basis leaves them particularly vulnerable to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. We hope that this event can raise awareness for PTSD in First Responders, and raise funds to create a local charity that will provide support, awareness, assets, and services to First Responders seeking assistance in dealing with the effects of PTSD. Join us as we recognize the service and sacrifice of the people who dedicate their lives to protecting ours.
Participation Perks Include:
- Chip Timing
- Results posted online
- Post- Race food and live music
- Finisher Medals
- Short Sleeve Cotton Shirts available for $10, orders must be placed by August 18.
- Finish line video integrated into the results in the following week
- Live text and email results as you finish (click here to sign up for notifications)