Fall Festival Featuring the Agricultural Fair
- Dates: October 1, 2016 - October 1, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring every 2 days
- Times: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Admission: Adult $16.50; Youth (4 to 16) $10.50; Senior (62 & over) & Student (w/ID) $13.50; Child (3 & under) & members Free
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road PO Box 310 Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 538-6822
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.gcv.org
This annual museum celebration hearkens back to an earlier time and features judged competitions from poultry to pies, livestock exhibits, fair foods and demonstrations of vintage farm machinery. The Farmer’s Market alone is worth the trip, but there is so much more, including a magic show and a tent of wonders.