End of Shift
- Dates: February 17, 2018 - February 25, 2018
- Start Time: 7:30 PM
- End Time: 9:30 PM
- Admission: $12 for general admission, $10 for seniors, and $6 for students at the door with I.D.
- Location: Nazareth College Arts Center
- Address: 4245 East Ave. Rochester, NY 14618
- Phone: (585) 389-2488
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www2.naz.edu/events/2270/
This poignant and timely new play, End of Shift by Jenny Connell Davis, will have its premiere staging at Nazareth College on February 16, 17, 23, and 24 at 7:30 p.m. and February 18 and 25 at 2:00 p.m. The play follows Jesse, Max, and Ben - known around town as the “Three Musketeers” - who set out one late summer night to memorialize a fallen hometown “hero.” However, when the valedictorian, Amanda, and Ben’s on-again-off-again girlfriend, Heidi, begin to ask questions, the “Three Musketeers’” plans begin to crumble, and Jesse, Max, and Ben must reevaluate everything they thought they knew about love, loyalty, and friendship. What follows is a gripping tale about coming of age, coming to terms, and coming clean.
This play contains mature content. It is not suitable for young audiences.