Doc McStuffins: The Exhibit Opening Celebration
- Dates: February 9, 2019 - February 10, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: Ending: 04:00 PM
- Admission: Age 2 and older $16, under age 2 free, members free.
- Location: The Strong Museum
- Address: One Manhattan Square Rochester, NY 14607-3998
- Phone: (585) 263-2700
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.museumofplay.org
Be transported to the backyard of six-year-old Dottie “Doc” McStuffins, where she cares for broken toys and stuffed animals. Help Doc perform check-ups and diagnose toy patients, treat them in the magical McStuffins Toy Hospital, perform procedures in the Operating Room, and more. Opening weekend only, make your own doctor bag and “Big Book of Boo Boos”. Play a game of What’s in Ned’s Head and Little Organ Annie. Learn about keeping toys in good condition from The Strong's director of conservation who acts as the museum's “toy doctor.” Included with general museum admission fees.