- Dates: November 5, 2016 - November 6, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Times: Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Admission: Age 2 and older $14, under age 2 free, members free. Fees subject to change.
- Location: The Strong Museum
- Address: One Manhattan Square Rochester, NY 14607-3998
- Phone: (585) 263-2700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.museumofplay.org
Meet and take pictures with Buddy of the popular PBS Kids series Dinosaur Train. View artifacts that explore why powerful dinosaurs fascinate children and inspire their play in the new Big, Scary, and Extinct display. Work with paleontologists from the renowned Penn Dixie site in Blasdell, New York, and learn about the ancient history of the area through their work uncovering fossils. Watch dinosaurs battle for survival at the volcano eruption table. Lend your hand in creating a giant dino diorama. Color and cut out a variety of dinosaurs and help build a home for them by crafting your own trees, rocks, volcanoes, and more. And explore the new Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice exhibit.