Diesel Days Train Rides
- Dates: September 15, 2018 - September 16, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Times: September 15 @ 10:00 am - September 16 @ 3:00 pm
- Admission: Adults $10.00, Youth/Seniors $8.00. Age 4 and under ride free!
- Location: Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum
- Address: 282 Rush Scottsville Road Rush, NY 14543
- Web Site: http://rochestertrainrides.com
See, hear, and ride behind several kinds of restored vintage diesel locomotives on Setpember 15 and 16. Your mile-and-a-half round-trip train ride disembarks at the museum’s restoration shop. Enjoy a self-guided tour of our unique exhibits as you visit New York State’s largest collection of historic trains.
Powerful diesel locomotives are the backbone of the modern railroad industry. From humble yard switchers to high-horsepower road engines, these locomotives have ruled the rails since their widespread introduction the 1940s. Don’t miss your opportunity to climb aboard these kings of the rails during Diesel Days.
September 15 @ 10:00 am - September 16 @ 3:00 pm