Civil War Reenactment
- Dates: July 21, 2018 - July 22, 2018
- Start Time: 9:30 AM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: From: 9:30 AM to 04:00 PM
- Admission: $22 adults; $19 senior citizens/college students; $14 youth (4-17); kids 3 & under free
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road PO Box 310 Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 294-8218
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/civil-war-reenactment/
Genesee Country Village & Museum commemorates the battles that captured headlines over 150 years ago. Time-travel to the Civil War and hear the sounds of muskets, cannons, and horses' hooves beating the ground. Meet President Lincoln himself as he inspects the camps.
Two battles each day!
- 11:30 AM: The South Field Battle will feature mounted cavalrymen and artillery! Witness dozens of riders as they defend the surrounding community from being blasted by cannon shells.
- 2:00 PM: See the infantry maneuver around houses and shops, over fences, and through enemy lines as one side defends the village from being stormed!