- Dates: June 16, 2018
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Admission: Adults $22; Senior Citizens (62+)/College Students w/ ID $19; Youth (4-17) $14; Kids 3 & under FREE
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road PO Box 310 Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: (585) 538-6822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/celtic-faire/
Join us Saturday, June 16 to celebrate the culture, history and traditions of the Scots and Irish through musical performances, dance demonstrations and an array of authentic food and drinks! Members FREE!
The Celts in Western New York played a major role in shaping the history of the Genesee Country. This special festival will celebrate the culture, history and traditions of the Scots and Irish through musical performances by regional pipe bands, dance demonstrations from local schools and an array of authentic food and drinks to satisfy your palate.
Watch a sheep herding demonstration throughout the day with Jean Barrett of The Dog & Ewe. Included are two flocks of sheep, a brace of ducks and several Australian shepherds and border collies.