Big Blue House
- Dates: October 5, 2017 - October 26, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Start Time: 7:00 PM
- End Time: 9:00 PM
- Times: From: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- Admission: No cover.
- Location: Little Theatre Cafe
- Address: 240 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14604
- Phone: 585-258-0400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://thelittle.org/event/Apr16/big-blue-house
Big Blue House is a trio of seasoned musicians with experience in a variety of genres. They merge styles and voices into a unique amalgamation of folk, rock, blues, jazz and reggae.
Big Blue House offers a blend of voices, acoustic rhythm and lead guitar, stand-up bass, and occasional mandolin, banjo and resonator guitar. They often add percussion and a random horn to fill up the house, as well. Big Blue House songs run a broad scope of time and genres but keep a consistency of musicality, lyricism, imagery and tastefulness. The group lists The Allman Brothers, Miles Davis, Neil Young, The Beatles, and Herbie Hancock among its influences.