Antique Show & Sale
- Dates: April 22, 2017
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 4:00 PM
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Admission: Saturday Show only is $7 / Friday night Preview Party is $30 (includes admission to Saturday's Show)
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road Mumford, NY 14511
- Phone: (585) 538-6822
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.gcv.org/EventCalendar/EventDetails.aspx?eid=1
The Genesee Country Village & Museum hosts the 19th Annual Antique Show & Sale this spring, housing Western New York's finest antique dealers and collectors offering a wide variety of items to browse and purchase.
Saturday Show Information
For just $7 (museum members are free), explore the Meeting Center and Exhibition Hall filled with rare finds and good bargains. Dealers will present items from their extensive collections of furniture, paintings, textiles, books and ephemera, jewelry, porcelains and glassware. Saturday's show ticket is $1 off if you buy online in advance! Saturday's show features the following:
- Free parking
- Free shuttle (from the Meeting Center to the Exhibition Hall)
- Costumed villagers selling homemade pastries
- Full snack bar and beverage selection ($)
- Museum's restaurant open in the heated lounge area serving a light lunch menu
- The museum's gift shop will be open featuring fudge, pottery, books, jewelry and more
- Walking in the Historic Village (otherwise closed until May 13) is permitted
Interested in becoming a Patron of the antique show? The annual Antique Show & Sale provides funds critical in helping underwrite our educational programs and supporting the preservation of our historic collections. Patrons of the event will be recognized in the Antique Show & Sale program and receive complimentary tickets to the Preview Party. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming an antiques show patron.
Preview Party on Friday evening includes hors d'oeuvres and drinks!
Don't miss a thing! Attend the Preview Party - a private shopping night on Friday, April 21, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Your $30 ($25 members) ticketgets you in for a sneak peek at the extensive wares available for sale, as well as hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer. This party features a special presentation by the museum’s curator, Peter Wisbey. The ticket also includes free admission to Saturday’s show.