Antique Fire Trucks
- Dates: September 17, 2017
- Start Time: 11:00 AM
- End Time: 5:00 PM
- Times: From: 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Admission: $8 adults; $7 seniors 65+; $6 youths age 3 - 12
- Location: NY Museum of Transportation
- Address: 6393 East River Road West Henrietta, NY 14586
- Phone: (585) 533-1113
- Email: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.nymtmuseum.org
Pumpers, hook-and-ladders, fire engines…they’ll all be there to kick off the museum's annual Fall Foliage ride season. These beautifully restored fire trucks are proudly displayed by the Genesee Valley Antique Fire Apparatus Association. Find out why firemen wear red suspenders! Trolley rides throughout the day.
Museum highlights include several trolley cars, a steam locomotive, fire truck and numerous exhibits of model trains, period photographs and historic transportation artifacts.The museum is located at 6393 East River Road, West Henrietta, NY. Take I-390 south to exit 11, NY Rt. 251 West, then 1 mile north on East River Road. Admission, including trolley ride, is $8 adults, $7 seniors 65 and over, $6 age 3 - 12. (585) 533-1113.