After-Hours Tour: Ghost Stories
- Dates: August 17, 2018
- Start Time: 5:20 PM
- End Time: 6:40 PM
- Times: From: 05:20 PM to 06:40 PM
- Admission: $20 / $18 GCV&M members
- Location: Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road Mumford, NY 14511-0310
- Phone: 5852948218
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: https://www.gcv.org/events/after-hours-tour-ghost-stories/
Explore eerie folktales of supernatural visits and haunted happenings from across New York State on a guided walking tour through the shadowy corners of the Historic Village. Handed down from generation to generation, these are ghostly stories that persist to the present day - and some are based on historical accounts. Reservations required.
- Tours depart at 5:20pm, 5:40pm, 6:00pm and 6:20pm in groups of 20.
- Tours are approximately 60 minutes long.
- Please be prepared to walk/stand for the tour's entirety, and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please be advised that some rooms may have dim lighting or tight spaces.
- A bottle of water will be provided before your tour begins.