26th Annual Native American Dance & Music Festival at Ganondagan
- Dates: July 22, 2017 - July 23, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Start Time: 10:00 AM
- End Time: 6:00 PM
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Admission: Members and children 2 and under/FREE; Adult/$12; Seniors/$10; Students (18+)/$7; Children (3-17)/$5
- Location: Ganondagan State Historic Site
- Address: 7000 County Road 41 1488 State Route 444 Victor, NY 14564
- Phone: 585-924-5848
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.ganondagan.org/Events-Programs/Dance-Music-Festival-2017
Immerse yourself and your family and friends in Ganondagan’s signature event in Victor, NY, just 20 minutes east of downtown Rochester. Experience the culture of the area’s original Haudenosaunee (Iroquois) people. Take a seat in the performance tent for traditional Iroquois Social Dancers in complete regalia; hoop dancer and flute player Kevin Locke; the Kontiwennenhawi Akwesasne Women Singers who use their music to keep their Mohawk language alive; multiple NAMMY-winning singer-songwriter Bear Fox; and traditional storytellers. See the first juried Haudenosaunee Art Show, view artisan demonstrators; tour the Bark Longhouse and go on the guided trail walks; enjoy hands-on activities in the Wegmans Family Discovery Tent, enjoy exhibits at the Seneca Art & Culture Center, food and an arts market.
Free parking and shuttle service is available from 10:00 am - 6:30 pm. Due to construction in Victor, parking and shuttle service will be provided at The Apple Tree Farm, 1640 Route 444, Victor, NY. ASL interpreters at the performance tent.