2017 Genesee Valley QuiltFest
- Dates: June 2, 2017 - June 8, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- End Time: 5:00 PM
- Times: From: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Admission: $10 per day, $20 weekend pass, $8 Senior 65 or over per day, $16 Senior 65 and over weekend pass, 12 and under free.
- Location: Gordon Field House, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Address: 1 Lomb Memorial Drive Rochester, NY 12623
- Phone: 585-737-2369
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://www.geneseevalleyquiltfest.com
Genesee Valley QuiltFest, which draws about 3500 visitors, celebrates the creativity and diversity of quilt making with over 600 traditional, contemporary and art quilts on display. This "open" quilt show features professionally judged quilts and special exhibits that include National Quilt Show Award Winning Quilts made by Rochester's Genesee Valley Quilt Club members, quilt challenge exhibits, vintage and antique quilts from 1970 and before, and more. We are honored to be able to display the quilt blocks submitted to the Susan B. Anthony Museum and House 2020 Project that celebrates the Centennial anniversary in 2017 of women's right to vote in New York, the 200th anniversary of Susan B. Anthony's birth, the 75th anniversary of the Susan B. Anthony House, and looking forward to the Centennial anniversary in 2020 of the 19th Amendment granting women across the United States the right to vote.
QuiltFest is held at the expansive air conditioned and handicap accessible Gordon Field House on the campus of Rochester Institute of Technology. The show will have over 60 vendors, daily events, workshops, lectures, a vendor shop hop, and much more.